Continuing Education Program
Given the ongoing pandemic, the likelihood of in person conferences and seminars returning any time soon. In May of 2020, the PSRC started a program that includes a one time registration that included ALL of our "live" webinars as well as recorded online courses all featuring a variety of topics and terrific speakers! The PSRC is happy to announce this program has been updated and will cover 2021 and 2022!
"All In One" Program Details
Registration to the program includes access to ALL "live" PSRC webinars held in 2021 and 2022.
- Webinars will be held bi-monthly with a minimum of 12 total live webinars held.
- Each live webinar will include four (4) lectures for a total of 48 hours of lecture offerings by 12/31/2022.
- Webinar topics will vary and will include state required courses in patient safety and medical ethics.
- At minimum of one webinar each year will focus on Adult Critical Care, Neonatal-Peds, and Diagnostics.
- Webinars in Education and Management / Leadership will also be held.
- All live lectures are recorded and many of the lectures will be offered as a recorded course (see below)
Registration to the program also includes access to ALL of the online recorded webinars which will be updated throughout the two year period.
- Highlighted lectures presented at PSRC live events will be recorded and made available at a later date
- Up to 20 recorded courses will be available at any given time.
- Recorded courses will be available for up to a year and will be rotated out with older courses being
replaced every few months by newer courses.
ALL courses are accredited by AARC for continuing education and a certificate of completion will be issued for completed courses. Courses will also appear on the electronic continuing education transcript for AARC members.
All-In-One Registration Rates
Registration for the “All In One” program will be valid for TWO years through 12/31/2022. The program pricing will be as follows:
Regular Registration - $300
Discounted AARC Member Registration - $225
Special Offer: Discounted AARC Member Registration PLUS 1 year Membership Renewal - $295 (save $19!)
Regular Student Registration - $75 (discounted to $50 if RC Program Director is an “All In One” member)
AARC Member Student Registration - $50 (discounted to $25 if Program Director is an “All In One” member)
Click Here To Register Now!
What's the Value?
The above pricing includes ALL "live" webinars and recorded lectures for TWO years and totals at least 48 hours of available continuing education. Compare the above pricing to the example below that shows estimated costs to attend a two day seminar:
Example Attendance Costs for a Two-Day Live Seminar
Course Registration: $230 (or discounted $180)
Gas / Tolls / Parking: $20 (cost varies by location)
Food / Drink: $20 (likely more based on number of meals)
Hotel Room: $100 (varies by location)
Total Expense: $370 Total Continuing Education Hours Earned: 14 hours
Note that the above represents the costs to attend ONE event only (totaling 14 hours of continuing education) and does not take into consideration the need to take off multiple days of work in order to attend the event.
Questions? Send an email to ExecutiveDirector@psrc.net