WVU Medicine - West Virginia's largest healthcare provider is seeking a full time Registered or Certified Respiratory Therapist for their East Berkeley Medical Center in Martinsburg, WV.
Assess treat, and care for patients with breathing disorders. Assume primary responsibility for all respiratory care modalities, including the supervision of respiratory therapy technicians. Initiate and conduct therapeutic procedures; maintain patient records; and select, assemble, check and operate equipment
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, AND/OR LICENSURE
1. Graduate of an CoARC accredited program for Respiratory Therapy (Associates or Bachelor’s Degree).
2. NBRC Registration / Certification
3. Licensure with the West Virginia Board of Respiratory Care
- RRT preferred, will consider new or recent grads
- ACLS, PALS, NRP preferred or within 6 months of hire
To Apply For This Position
1. Go to wvumedicine.org/careers
2. Select Eastern West Virginia
3. Browse to apply for open positions at BMC.
Or click on this link: https://re12.ultipro.com/WES1019WVUH/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=49407