RESPIRATORY THERAPIST - RRT JOBS AVAILABLE
UPMC SUSQUEHANNA - SOLDIERS
Soldiers & Sailors is a critical access hospital located in Wellsboro, PA with 25 inpatient beds, 14 observation beds, and 12 bassinets, which serves a rural population of over 40,000. The hospital stays on the cutting edge of the health profession’s ever-changing technology while maintaining the hometown feel, one-on-one attention and genuine caring of a rural community hospital!
Under the general direction of a physician and by prescription, provides respiratory therapy services and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system. Defined responsibilities are performed in all patient populations and in all patient service areas.
In addition, our Respiratory Therapists perform ECG's and basic Cardiology, Pulmonary Rehab, and Pulmonary Function testing.
· Medical, Dental, and Vision
· Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
· PTO & PTO Buy and Sell
· Paid Holidays
· UPMC Retirement Program
· Short and Long-Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· Tuition Assistance
LEARN MORE AND APPLY!
• Visit http://careers.upmc.com
• Enter the Job ID number in the “Search Keyword/Job ID” field
• Click Go
JOB ID NUMBERS
• 686399 (RRT - Full Time)
• 671666 (RRT - Full Time)
• 679921 (RRT - Casual/Per Diem)