At Acuity Healthcare Specialty Hospitals, we treat some of the most complex medical conditions in healthcare today. Our hospitals set the standard of care in the long-term acute care industry with an excellent team of clinicians that possess the pride of employee ownership. Our clinical outcomes are among the nation’s best for ventilator weaning and complex wound healing.
We are currently seeking a Respiratory Therapy Manager for our Ohio Valley Campuses. They are located within a 35-mile radius in the following areas: Bellaire, Ohio, Weirton, West Virginia and Wheeling, West Virginia.
Develop, implement and control the provision of therapeutic patient care services in accordance with the policies of the Hospital and the directives of the medical staff; responsible for the administration of oxygen, therapeutic gas and mist inhalation to patients in accordance with physician orders; participates in the supervision of all departmental personnel.
- Graduate of approved AMA School of Respiratory Technology.
- Credentialed by the NBRC
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Licensed to practice (or eligible for licensure) in the states of Ohio and WV
- Positive demeanor
- BCLS and ACLS certified
- Able to work under stressful and in emergency situations
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Previous management experience
Benefits and Incentives:
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Competitive compensation
- Healthstream access
Interested candidates should email a CV and resume to email@example.com